QuickBooks™ Clean-Up Projects
For those who know their data isn’t correct but don’t know what to do about it. We go back to the date of the last tax return, edit the set-up structure and the data entry, and reconcile all account balances, including bank, loans, credit cards, payroll, sales and payroll taxes, accounts receivable and payable, etc. through to the current date. We review your goals moving forward and make necessary edits to your chart of accounts and preferences, leaving you with organized data and instructions for moving forward.
Pricing starts at $480, based on number of transactions and number of months of review.
Financial System Designs
Empowerment Plan – 6 month program
Pricing starts at $3,450 with 6 monthly payments of $575
Includes Set-up of your Financial System on Google Drive and QuickBooks, based on goals and information provided:
- Set-up of QuickBooks: Personal Preferences, Invoice Mapping, Invoice Template, Chart of Accounts, Vendor Center, Client Center, Payroll, Bank and Credit Card Sync.
- Creation of your Master Document: Expense Budget, Monthly Vendor Tracking, Revenue Projections, Cash Flow, Debt Amortizations, Time Budget
- Includes Two Workshops or Webinars
- 6 – 60 Min Scheduled Phone / Video Chat Sessions and Follow-up
- Unlimited email access / communications
- One Coaching Session Time Money Optimization™
Peace of Mind Plan – 90 day program
For those who want a more expedited program and who don’t need as much guidance and support. Based on the same services above along with 4 live sessions by phone / video chat.
Pricing starts at $1800 includes 3-monthly payments of $600
Tailored to individual needs.
Pricing starts at $480 per month
- Upload Transactions from Bank Sync
- Pay Bills
- Process invoices
- Payroll Time Sheets and Tracking Details
- Payroll Processing, Filing, and Reconciliation
- Gross Wage and Payroll Expense as well as Tax Liability Payments & Reconciliations
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- Current Reconciliations of Cash and Liability Accounts
- Accurate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Reports
- Up-to-Date Sales Tax Reviews and Filings
- Organization and Proper Handling of Records for Tax Return Preparation
- Analysis and Review of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements
- Blog information “Empowering Entrepreneurs”
- Cash Flow Management
- Customization of Financial Documents
- Budget Design and Implementation
- Putting in place Organizational Processes
- Expense Review and Reduction Modifications
- Debt Reduction and Maintenance Plan
- Client and Accounts Receivable Policies
- Vendor Agreements and Accounts Payable Tracking
- Improvements to Marketing Efforts, Pricing Structures, CRM Processes
- Analysis of Financial Reports for Operational Decision Making
- Improved Communications Among Marketing, Operational, and Financial Efforts
- Monthly Check-In meetings
Time Money Optimization™
This process is how we approach our work. It not only looks at how financial tasks are streamlined to accomplish the desired reporting and record keeping, but examines how everyone’s time could be streamlined and interconnected to reduce stress, raise productivity, and improve work-life balance. This process decreases errors, missing transactions, and tasks; increases accuracy and effective communication; provides all relevant reporting to support operations; and improves overall work satisfaction.
Training & Coaching
In-person one-on-one sessions are $100/hr, or custom workshop and webinar presentations can be a more economical way to begin, which are designed to educate business owners on Time Money Optimization™ and QuickBooks™. Attendees will work through issues they are experiencing and will design customized solutions, meet others who face similar struggles, and build networks of support.